Educating a child is not easy. Especially because each child is unique, so there is no model of education, but rather millions of models ! From there, it is true that There are ‘basic pillars’ of education, which we must never forget, and very good advice from experts in the field.
On this occasion, we will look at the 10 successes in the education of your children that can serve as guidance to know that you are ‘on the right track’.
These are the 10 successes in the education of your son
1. Love Wanting children seems obvious, but many parents are afraid of ‘going over’, and end up not showing their love out of fear of ‘spoiling’ his son . A big mistake, no doubt, because it has been shown that there is no excess of love, and that love will never mean spoiling children.
2. Share time with the children. You can be generous in many ways. Sharing time is one of the best gifts you can give your child, since time is precisely our most precious asset.
3. Correct without instilling fear. Obviously, we must correct the mistakes of the children, but always from the positivism and of course, respect, and never from fear. The goal is for the children to respect us and trust us, not to be afraid of us.
4. Travel with them. Trips are for children a unique opportunity to get to know other cultures, to immerse themselves in unique experiences. If in addition the trips are next to his parents , will be strengthening the links with them. Communication and trust will improve.
5. Play with your children. The game is the best learning vehicle for children. What if you play with your children to participate in their learning ? In addition, it is demonstrated that the family that plays together, is happier. And happiness is the most precious good.
6. Stimulate your curiosity. Children are curious by nature, but in your hands is to stimulate their curiosity or not to be excited when discovering new knowledge. And how is this done? For example, asking him questions that make him think. And of course, always answering your questions.
7. Less TV and more talk. Experts suggest that we turn off the TV and electronic devices while we eat. It seems to me something basic. is more, and would add: and try to eat as a family. Food is a unique opportunity to talk more in family , ask, tell anecdotes, experiences … and improve the link.
8. Respect your privacy. It is good that you protect your child and feel interested in their friends, their environment or their tastes. But we all need an area of privacy. They too. Respect your child if he wants to be alone for a while or does not want to show you something in particular. We all need to have our little secrets.
9. Stimulate your creativity. Imagination is a power that will help you throughout your life in different areas. You can help him to be more creative by sharing hobbies with him and proposing others until he finds the one that best suits his tastes and abilities.
10. Educates in values. The values They are basic pillars in the education of children, because they will accompany them throughout their lives and will serve as a guide in times of doubt or uncertainty. Do not hesitate, values are essential and you should pay special attention to set an example and show them to your child.
cpsu – Parenting Tricks